Mingle Jewelry Trunk Show
Mother's Day Ideas
Saturday, May 12, 12:00 PM
Join us for casual gathering, sip some wine, from noon to 5, Saturday, May 12.
See the newest work by Rachel Roberts, of Mingle Jewelry Design, and meet her if you haven't yet! Her delicate hammered designs are sure to please. Her earrings, bracelets, and necklaces of sterling silver and gold fill are Gallery Shop favorites year after year. Gifts for this Mother's Day can be glass, jewelry of all kinds, natural fiber scarves, or even vegan faux ostrich skin!
- Murano glass pendants and earrings by Penelope Rakov will adorn your mother, and you will become her favorite.
- Present that special mother with an array of glass bud vases, by LBK Studio, with her favorite flower buds tucked in each one.
- Wrap your mom in scarves and shawls of handwoven silk, cotton, or sheer wool, then take her to a cold movie theater.
- Set a mood of serenity for her with natural quartz crystal votive candle holders. Almost like a day at the spa.
- Organize her next trip with a new cosmetics bag, in vegan faux-ostrich skin by Stella Grey or rattan by Sally Spicer.
click image for more information and larger image
Related website: www.mingledesign.com/